Weekend Update: The End of the Vacation Edition
Good Morning, Kittens.And, I'm back to the grind. Woo hoo.
So, how was my weekend?
BEAUTIFUL!
The weather was stunning! On Saturday, I went for a 6+ mile run. It was fabulous. Well, as fabulous as a 6+ mile run can be.
After I got back, Tomokito and I went to El Golfo. We had many many many glasses of sangria. And, I had my usual: spinach enchiladas. Deliciousness!
I was supposed to go to Mike (Who Makes Cakes)'s for Game Night, but he canceled because of a date. Boo. Instead, I cast on a sweater ... I'm going to attempt Elizabeth Zimmerman's seamless sweater with this yummy navy blue cotton. Later, SCGB stopped by for several cocktails. mmm. cocktails. I tried a variation on an Old Fashioned. It didn't work. Oh, well ...
Sunday, I was uberproductive. I did lots of cleaning/organizing. Then, I went shopping (and bought way too much stuff, both in the stores and online ... some of which I actually needed!).
I ironed 14 shirts and a pair of pants. I repaired two broken mugs (and nearly glued my fingers together in the process). And, then, I cooked a fabulous dinner of baby bok choy and tofu.
Today is my penultimate pottery class. Lots of glazing and maybe some fun handbuilding will be in store.
Have a fabulous day. *happy smooches*
Now I am thinking about spinach enchiladas..... Yum.
ReplyDeleteMmm... Enchiladas.
ReplyDeleteI'm exhausted just reading that! :)
ReplyDeleteIroning - yuck.
ReplyDeleteMmm....sangria!