Friday, November 05, 2010

Sick. Again.

Good morning, Kittens.
 
I am -yet, again- a coughing, hacking mucous-y mess.  WTF?  I left work early yesterday.  Got home.  Napped until 4.  Made soup.  Ate soup.  Went to bed at 7:30 and slept through the night.  Well, I woke up a couple of times for water.  But, still ... ugh.
 
And, tomorrow is the start of my Fabulous Detroit Vacation (which will be spent mostly in Ann Arbor).  I am totally going to go on the drugs for the flight.  Super Shuttle is picking me up between 7:15-30.  My flight is at 10:15.  I arrive in Motor City around noon.  The Fabulous Cousin will pick me up. Yay.  In the evening, we're going to dinner with a group of friends and, then, depending on how I feel out to da clubz.  Or home to bed.  No other plans right now.  But, I'll be gone 'til Tuesday.  Should be a blast.
 
Assuming I can shake this disease.
 
Have a great weekend!
 
*germy smooches*

5 comments:

  1. rn terri9:54 AM

    Sorry you are sick for your vaca. Take care and hopefully you can have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Crappy timing. Hope you an drug up enough to have fun anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad those germy smooches are coming via internet. The internet can give my computer viruses, but your germy smooches sent via internet cannot give me viruses. For that I am grateful.

    I hope you feel better, and have a fabulous time in Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Ann Arbor! If you can, can you keep an eye out for what the main newspaper is there? It's for my job. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sick again? How awful! Maybe we should find a big hamster ball for you to run around in...

    ReplyDelete