Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Drama. I No Like It.

Oh.  Hai, Kittens.
 
Busy busy day here at the office.  Huge deadline approaching tomorrow.  ACK.  Panic.  Plus, I feel like I am coming down with a cold.  *ugh*  Just in time for my fabulous holiday in Michigan.  *sigh*   I am thinking healthy thoughts and taking lots of vitamins.  Maybe it will not become something too awful.
 
Yesterday, I was a total bum after work.  I did make another batch of habenero hot sauce.  yay!
And I ate lots of party leftovers.
And I may have had a glass of wine or two (or three).
 
Then, I went to bed.
 
Today, assuming I survive this workday, I will be doing laundry and cooking brussel sprouts.  Nomz.
 
The Drama so far today ...
 
I had a brief tiff with our financial guy.  Long story short, people in my office need to know how much money is paid on certain utility bills.  Financial Guy was all, "Well, you can get that from Steven."  To which, I replied, "I don't write the checks.  I have the bills, but I don't know how much of each bill is actually paid by our office." (I have been told that we only pay a mysterious percentage of our utilities.  DC Government pays the rest.)  He kept insisting that I did.  I cut him off and said, "No.  I don't know that information."  He got all huffy and stormed out of the office, saying something like "if you don't want to listen to me, you can find the info yourself."
 
What a douche.
 
Now, lunch.  And more reports to work on.  Fun.
 
*smooches*

7 comments:

  1. See a doctor. The eye of GayProf is upon you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how some grownups can be such babies.

    Just don't let that habanero sauce get confiscated by TSA. Also, you probably shouldn't keep it where they can force you to drink it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. My work is the suck too. Oh well, hopefully he gets his shit together and gives you the answers you need and you meet your deadline and you don't keel over dead before your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't he realize that the way you'll "find it yourself" is to get it from him?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully today will be filled with less coughing and much less douchery.

    HUGS....

    ReplyDelete
  6. rn terri10:04 AM

    Hope you have a better day today and I also hate douches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That guy sounds like a tool.

    Weren't you just sick? Stop doing that!

    ReplyDelete