Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Update: The End of the Vacation Edition

Good Morning, Kittens.

And, I'm back to the grind. Woo hoo.

So, how was my weekend?

BEAUTIFUL!

The weather was stunning! On Saturday, I went for a 6+ mile run. It was fabulous. Well, as fabulous as a 6+ mile run can be.

After I got back, Tomokito and I went to El Golfo. We had many many many glasses of sangria. And, I had my usual: spinach enchiladas. Deliciousness!

I was supposed to go to Mike (Who Makes Cakes)'s for Game Night, but he canceled because of a date. Boo. Instead, I cast on a sweater ... I'm going to attempt Elizabeth Zimmerman's seamless sweater with this yummy navy blue cotton. Later, SCGB stopped by for several cocktails. mmm. cocktails. I tried a variation on an Old Fashioned. It didn't work. Oh, well ...

Sunday, I was uberproductive. I did lots of cleaning/organizing. Then, I went shopping (and bought way too much stuff, both in the stores and online ... some of which I actually needed!).

I ironed 14 shirts and a pair of pants. I repaired two broken mugs (and nearly glued my fingers together in the process). And, then, I cooked a fabulous dinner of baby bok choy and tofu.

Today is my penultimate pottery class. Lots of glazing and maybe some fun handbuilding will be in store.

Have a fabulous day. *happy smooches*

4 comments:

  1. rn terri10:10 AM

    Now I am thinking about spinach enchiladas..... Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm... Enchiladas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm exhausted just reading that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ironing - yuck.

    Mmm....sangria!

    ReplyDelete