Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dull Should Be My Middle Name

Good Morning, Kittens.
 
There is a reason I haven't posted in a couple of days: Nothing has happened.
My life is on the Fast Lane to Snoozeville. Get up.  Go to Work.  Come Home.  Martini Time.  Eat.  Go to Bed.  Wash. Rinse. Repeat.  Dull.
 
I don't even have the energy to counter all the spurious* claims about how those stupid fullbody airport scanners make us safer.  I mean, really, if they were so fantastic, why do you still have to take EVERYTHING out of your pockets before entering.  And remove your belt?  And, wouldn't the one country with the hands-down best airport security (hint: Israel) be using them?
 
Hmm.  In the end, it's all a part of the Safety Wool TSA places over our heads before we board.  Just like sex (only much less fun), flying will never be 100% safe ...
 
Meanwhile, the social life is picking up (sort of).  Most likely, I will be going out with the Young'un on Saturday night.  And, I have a date with a not-so young'un after work today. It's also Beaujolais Nouveau Day. Huzzah!  Let's all get really drunk on not great but greatly marketed wine and then make out.  Yay!
 
I want Panera for lunch today.
 
Have a great day!  *smooches*
 
*I am not entirely certain I used this word correctly, but I am too lazy to look it up.  Let's just pretend it means what I think it means.

3 comments:

  1. I do believe you used it correctly.

    Perhaps sometime later I can interject some excitement and tell you about the USDA jerb I just applied to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm boring too. I wish we were being boring together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your life is boring I hate to think what mine is...

    ReplyDelete