Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pottery Pix

Good Morning, Kittens! Happy Veteran's Day (also known as Day 2 of my Staycation)!

My plans today are in flux. I was supposed to have a lunch/movie date with a friend, but he texted last night that he has a 102 degree fever. Boo on illness! BOO! So, I will probably just blob around the house doing housework. And I might go for a run if it warms up a bit.

And, maybe, I'll see if Tomokito is off and we can do afternoon drinks or something.

Yesterday, my big excitement (other than getting stood up. bastard) was a trip to the pottery studio. I trimmed a big bowl and glazed a platter. I was surprised that I only had one thing out of the kiln. But, then, K-Factor texted to tell me she had picked up two pieces during class on Monday.

The mug that was still at the studio needs to be worked on a bit.

Anyway, last night K-Factor brought down my pottery. I am very pleased with the mug! The bowl is OK (I messed up the glaze on the bottom, which you can't see in the photo).

Bowl:

blackbluefallpottery 001


blackbluefallpottery 003


Mug:

blackbluefallpottery 004


Have a great day!
*smooches*

5 comments:

  1. Yay for Pottery! Boo for being stood up. Maybe he was hit by a train?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty bowl! Boo illness is right Feeling a bit off myself today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these! You are amazing. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a pottery GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete