Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Exciting Life of Vuboq

Good Morning, Kittens.
 
Lessee ... yesterday, I worked.  It wasn't fun.
Then, I went home.
And I had a martini.
And I made a clever twitter response to Puntabulous.  But, I can't access *new* Twitter here at work for some reason ... you'll just have to go here.
And I burned my frozen pizza for dinner.
And I goofed around on the internetz.
And I watched part of a DVD.
And I went to bed before 9:30.
 
And, when the alarm went off this morning (at 5:15), I felt like I hadn't slept at all.
*ugh*
 
On the plus side, my neighbor signed for my new digital camera, so it was outside my door waiting for me this morning. It's an Olympus FE-4030.  I'm not sure what that means, but this is what it looks like. 14 megapixels seems like a lot.
 
No real plans for today, although I feel like there is something I have to do today after work. I can't remember what it is ... oh, well.
 
Have a great day!  *smooches*
 
 

3 comments:

  1. rn terri10:18 AM

    Let us know how you like your new camera! I am losing custody of mine in my seperation, fun times....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little camera
    Clever nostril comment : ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. 14 megapixies is a lot! Crystal clarity you'll be having. Très envious!

    ReplyDelete