Thursday, May 06, 2010

Yet Another Amazingly Boring Post

Good morning, Kittens!
 
OMG.  Where have I been?  What have I been doing? 
 
I have NO idea.  The long, slow slog of summer seems to be beginning.  Hot nights.  Poor sleep. Cranky mornings/afternoons/evenings.  And none of this cheerfully augmented with booze.  *silently curses Alcohol-Free (the Rest of) April and (Most of) May*
 
Seriously, since hanging out with the fabulous Dr. Mel and his SuperCute Spousal Unit, I have not done much of anything. 
 
On Monday, K-Factor and I went to the pottery studio.  I glazed 4 things (a plate/platter, a weird serving dish, a vase, and a handleless pitcher).  The two things I handbuilt a week ago were not bisque-fired.  I am hoping that they will be bisque-fired this week, and whilst I am living in up in New York City, K-Factor can glaze them for me.
 
Tuesday, I blobbed.  And had a long phone conversation with a potential suitor.  He's cute, but I think there may be some personality issues.  We'll see ...
 
Yesterday, I ditched work early (oh, yeah! I rock).  I got home and started my laundry early.  Yay!   Except there was a Minor Laundry Disaster - Unbalanced Load.  Gah!  After reshifting all the laundry and swishing it around and removing a sodden sweatshirt, the machine started again.  Hurrah.  But, it threw my entire evening out of kilter.  I didn't even eat dinner until 9:30.  And, dinner wasn't all that delicious. Wah.  However, on a brighter note, I had a long phone conversation with another potential suitor.  Also cute (and a Jewish doctor!  ... well, a PhD.  Not an MD.).  Plus there don't seem to be any personality issues (yet).  We have a lunch date set up for Tuesday.  Fun.
 
This morning, I could not get moving so ran a little late to work.  Bah.  However, I think my outfit is SuperStripey Cuteness today.  See?
 
And, that's all I got for ya.  Have a wonderful day!  It's almost Friday.  *w00t!*
 
*smooches*

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:20 AM

    vuboq, watch yourself for those drs but not the medical kind phds. you never know when the right one will drag you by your hair to nj.
    scgb's s

    ReplyDelete
  2. rn terri10:08 AM

    Love the stripes. Jewish doctor, hmmm, sounds like it could be interesting.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, don't be knocking the Ph.D thing. Academic scholarship has been around for 1,000s of years; a 100 years ago, most MDs doubled as butchers. I'm just saying...

    Dr. Liz (the Ph.D kind... *grin*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should hold out for a multimillionaire. Or a hunky Maytag man.

    ReplyDelete