Thursday, May 13, 2010

Exciting Thursday Nights

Good evening, Kittens.

This is how I spent my evening ...

create avatar
Create avatar

Making an animated gif using some free website. I took the pictures when Dr. Mel was visiting two weeks ago(? whenever ...). I think he was in the bathroom and I was entertaining myself taking self-portraits.

Not much other news to report ... I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. I don't have many weekend plans. Tomorrow, I'm meeting Ray for dinner. Saturday morning, I must clean. In the evening, I have a date. And, on Sunday, more cleaning and -perhaps- my final trip to the pottery studio to pick up the last few pieces from the Spring session.

Have a great night and a fabulous weekend.
*smooches*

3 comments:

  1. I was in the bathroom, but you make it sound so sordid. Yay you for making the animated gif, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sordid? Darn, I was going for tawdry. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. rn terri10:25 AM

    Very cool. Have a great date and a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete