10 of 12: Cranky Edition
Good Evening, Kittens.
Yep. Once again, my life is so dull I couldn't even manage 12 pictures of my day. Of course, that could have to do with the fact that for about 7 hours I was in meeting conducted by our Health & Safety Office. Woo. Hoo.
AND, besides the meeting which made me cranky and my work computer locking me out (it refused to accept my password. wtf?), I am still totally PISSED about the email from Mr. NQAFAIOT. In my revenge fantasy, I spread his business all over my blog and sigh with satisfaction. In real life, I will take the high road, bitch and complain to a few close friends, anddestroy him in a less obvious fashion move on.
It's disappointing that someone who you thought was a pretty decent guy turns out to be a petty asshole. Oh, well, enough of that! On with the12 10 of 12 ...
I can haz Green Thumb ...
Cute Little Lettuce Plants
Morning Metro Commute ...
The guy behind the pole was really cute. srsly.
Rhode to Sha ...

Workz ...

Lunch ...
Vegan Tuna Salad on Pita
More workz ...
Workz iz hard
Waiting ...
... for this sign to fall over
A Hard Rain is Gonna Fall ...
And I haz no umbrella
Mint ...
You will be my tea tonight
Dinner ...
Nom
And, soon it will be Go to Bed Time. Yay.
Have a good night! *smooches*
Yep. Once again, my life is so dull I couldn't even manage 12 pictures of my day. Of course, that could have to do with the fact that for about 7 hours I was in meeting conducted by our Health & Safety Office. Woo. Hoo.
AND, besides the meeting which made me cranky and my work computer locking me out (it refused to accept my password. wtf?), I am still totally PISSED about the email from Mr. NQAFAIOT. In my revenge fantasy, I spread his business all over my blog and sigh with satisfaction. In real life, I will take the high road, bitch and complain to a few close friends, and
It's disappointing that someone who you thought was a pretty decent guy turns out to be a petty asshole. Oh, well, enough of that! On with the
I can haz Green Thumb ...
Cute Little Lettuce PlantsMorning Metro Commute ...
The guy behind the pole was really cute. srsly.Rhode to Sha ...

Workz ...

Lunch ...
Vegan Tuna Salad on PitaMore workz ...
Workz iz hardWaiting ...
... for this sign to fall overA Hard Rain is Gonna Fall ...
And I haz no umbrellaMint ...
You will be my tea tonightDinner ...
NomAnd, soon it will be Go to Bed Time. Yay.
Have a good night! *smooches*
You're a better person than I am. People have to be nice to me, or I will paste their dirty laundry for all to see!
ReplyDeleteOf course, I don't know anyone all that interesting, so it's a pretty empty threat.
When I saw the mint, I thought for sure it would turn into a julep. But then I remembered we are in the liquor free month still.
ReplyDeleteHey, 10 of 12 is better than 0 of 12. Good pics.
ReplyDeleteYou are a much better person than I am.
ReplyDeleteYou need to follow my lead of just taking pictures of any damn thing and hoping you make it to 12 and if you go over then you can edit down. Mine wasn't all that rad, but it did represent the day.
ReplyDeletehe did you a favor by getting out of your life, for sure.
ReplyDeletehow does one make tuna salad vegan?