Friday, May 21, 2010

I'll Be Gone 'Til November

... or Tuesday.

GOOD MORNING, KITTENS!

It's Friday! Yay! SCGB and I are flying to Florida this morning to witness Nic and Maura's beautiful beach wedding! Huzzah!

The luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzer ex, Mr. NAFAIOT will -obviously- not be attending.

I plan to enjoy the sun. and the fun. and lots and lots and lots of booze.

Because Alcohol Free (the Rest of) April and (Most of) May will Officially be OVER! (although -unofficially- it's been over for a couple of days already).

Try not to miss me too much. I'll be thinking of YOU the entire time I'm away.

And, I'm not taking my computer so I won't be able to check facebook, or twitter, or this wonderful oft-read blog. (but, I'll still be updating twitter/facebook. Just don't get all sad if I don't respond).

Have a wonderful weekend and ...

*many happy smooches*

3 comments:

  1. Nice to know the B in your acronym is well deserved. ;-) Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete