Monday, May 03, 2010

Weekend Update: Dr. Mel Edition

Good Morning, Kittens.

Hope you had a fabulous weekend. I certainly did, because I got to meet Dr. Mel! Live and in person! And his SuperCute Husband! OMG. How lucky am I? How jealerz are you? HM?

ANYWAY, Friday and Saturday I didn't do much. Hung out with Tomokito and SCGB at various points during those days. Saturday evening, I went into DC to chill with some friends, but was tired and came home early.

Then, on Sunday, I met up with Dr. Mel, Hubby David, and their friend, Glenn at the National Gallery of Art. Here are a few pix:

artwithMel 011Blurry Spanish Bears


artwithMel 022Spicy Chocolate Gelato and Coffee. Nom.


artwithMel 025Dr. Mel, Glenn, and David on the Moving Sidewalk to the East Wing


artwithMel 034Three Cute Guys


artwithMel 037Four Cute Guys


artwithMel 035I think I may make this my new profile photo


The rest of the museum photos are here.

We left the NGA and had a light dinner at Teaism. YUMz. Then, I metro'ed home.

Fun fun fun.

Have a great day! *smooches*

6 comments:

  1. Lucky you. Looks like a fun time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was there.

    Love the new file photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lurrve the new profile photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New to your blog.....think I will enjoy the humour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOT FAIR! I WANT TO MEET CRAFTY FINGERZ MEL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Extremely jealerz! Looking at art with friends - sounds like an ideal day to me (not to mention the spicy chocolate gelato [which I just did]).

    That photo of you in front of the painting is fantastico.

    ReplyDelete