Ghosts of Photos Past
Good Morning, Kittens.Way back in 1995, my family visited me in Japan. My brother really liked a photo of the two of us, which was taken in my apartment. So, he had copies made for the family.
15 years later, at my 40th birthday party, a friend took another great picture of the two of us (which was improved by Michelle M's amazing photoshop skillz!). So, I had copies made and will give mom one for a (very belated) Mother's Day present. I'll send one to my brother. And, the other one will cover up a 15 year old photo in which I had a hairline ... and no eyewrinklez.
I think we're only getting better with age.
*smooches*
hmm teaching English in Japan in 1995. Did you teach in Kobe?
ReplyDeleteYou guys are cute. I'm sure your Molm loved her gift late or not.
ReplyDeleteWhat a couple of gorgeous guys!
ReplyDeleteAgeing is pissing me off.
ReplyDeleteMine, not yours. Yours is lovely.
@Christopher I taught in Kitakyushu. I also arrived a couple of months after the Hanshin earthquake.
ReplyDeletethese are very cute photos.
ReplyDeleteThat's why it rocks being a d00d...we get better looking as we get older! GOOD FOR US! Cute photoz.
ReplyDeleteI have a really good picture of me and your brother too that I was going to send your mom for Arbor day.
ReplyDeletexo, A