Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ghosts of Photos Past

Good Morning, Kittens.

Way back in 1995, my family visited me in Japan. My brother really liked a photo of the two of us, which was taken in my apartment. So, he had copies made for the family.

15 years later, at my 40th birthday party, a friend took another great picture of the two of us (which was improved by Michelle M's amazing photoshop skillz!). So, I had copies made and will give mom one for a (very belated) Mother's Day present. I'll send one to my brother. And, the other one will cover up a 15 year old photo in which I had a hairline ... and no eyewrinklez.

I think we're only getting better with age.

*smooches*

8 comments:

  1. Christopher5:57 AM

    hmm teaching English in Japan in 1995. Did you teach in Kobe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are cute. I'm sure your Molm loved her gift late or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rn terri10:13 AM

    What a couple of gorgeous guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ageing is pissing me off.

    Mine, not yours. Yours is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Christopher I taught in Kitakyushu. I also arrived a couple of months after the Hanshin earthquake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's why it rocks being a d00d...we get better looking as we get older! GOOD FOR US! Cute photoz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a really good picture of me and your brother too that I was going to send your mom for Arbor day.
    xo, A

    ReplyDelete