My Brain is Not Working
Good morning, Kittens!
One of us stayed up a bit too late last night watching Mad Men (Season 3). And all I can say after the last episode I saw is "Peggy and Duck?" Srsly?
Anyway, I am ubergroggy this morning. And, I totally missed my "OMG I am So Late" Bus. And the bus after that one. BUT, somehow, I managed to get to work pretty close to on-time (only 15 minutes late). No idea how that happened. The Mysteries of Metro.
Not much else to report. Today is going to be pretty busy. I have some people coming in to conduct a water audit. And, later in the afternoon, I have to go to f**cking Springfield for a meeting. Fun times. I'm sure.
Have a great day. and here's a picture of me looking all cute in my work clothes.
*smooches*
you *do* look all cute in your work clothes!
ReplyDeleteI love when transit magic like that happens.
ReplyDelete