Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekend Update: Valentine's Edition

Good Morning, Kittens.

Hope you had a brilliant weekend. Mr. Fantastic and I are off to see Avatar (in 3-D) with K-Factor and one of her many friends in a little while.

Our weekend was awesome. Saturday, we had dinner at the Quarry House and, then, watched the Star Wars Trilogy (Episodes 4-6) with SCGB.

Sunday morning, I helped a neighbor shovel out our trash dumpster. Then, Mr. Fantastic gave me some Valentine's presents ...

Chocolates! And a double-headed diamond-studded 12 inch dildo (not pictured).

Later that afternoon, we headed up to K-Factor's for champagne and truffles. Yum.

And, then, I cooked dinner:


Potato Leek Soup and Wild Mushroom Ragout over toasted baguette. Tasty! And, then, there was more movie watching.

Have a great day! *smooches*

10 comments:

  1. Mr. Fantastic is a cutie, which works out well since you are also a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um -- I am not sure a double-headed diamond-studded 12 inch dildo sounds all that comfortable. But, to each his own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GayProf beat me to it. A diamond studded dildo sounds...scratchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The diamond studded part sounds, um, unique, but hey - if you like it, who am I to argue? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet picture! The one of you, Mr. Fantastic, and Isabella is adorable, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolates! Yay! Mr. Fantastic lives up to his name! He's cute too : ).
    Couldn't see the picture of the soup, but I'm imagining it looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I can freely enjoy the weekend I just had knowing you had a great one, too! Are you sure it wasn't a chocolate studded dildo and a box of diamonds?

    ReplyDelete
  8. VUBOQ: I'm so happy for you (and your tastebudz! Chocolate?! YES PLEASE.)!

    David: You're gross.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ditto what Eight Lives said : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want a box of diamonds, or chocolate. Y'all are adorable although your head seems to be hovering over him. I'm sure it's a trick of the light.

    ReplyDelete