Thursday, February 25, 2010

Good News/Bad News

Good Morning, Kittens!
 
Good News: My 8AM meeting in Franconia-Forkin'-Springfield was cancelled.  Hurrah!  
Bad News: I will not be getting a salary increase.  Boo! (which was expected, but disappointing ... )
 
Good News: I look SuperCute today!
Bad News: The pants I chose to wear this morning are a thinner material than I  thought ...
 
Good News: It didn't snow last night.
Bad News: It's really windy (see previous Bad News statement).
 
Good News: Tonight is a Happy Hour with the German (SCGB's former roommate, who is visiting his GF) at McGinty's (1/2 price veggie burger 'til 7)!
Bad News: Mr. Fantastic invited me (about 10 minutes after I'd accepted the above invite) to go out to dinner with one of his friends who is also visiting from out of town.
 
Good News: Mr. Fantastic changed his Facebook relationship status to "in a relationship."
Bad News: Mr. Fantastic changed his Facebook relationship status to "single."  (Although technically this isn't Bad News ... after he changed to "in a relationship," I texted him to ask who else he was seeing.  Ha ha.  Funny.  Then, we had a call in which I had to explain that I'm not a big fan of advertising my relationship status on Facebook ... it just leads to a lot of mess that I don't want to deal with.  He understood ... I think).
 
Have a great day!  *smooches*

7 comments:

  1. Good News: I'm having a cute day today too! I wish we were closer so we could be cute together.
    Bad News: This pretend blizzard is making it impossible for anyone to see how adorable I am.

    Good News: My natural dark blonde/light brown hair color is growing back in after being dyed reddish brownish for one too many seasons and it's lighter than I remember
    Bad News: This light blonde might be GREY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Mr. Fantastic moves fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rn terri12:49 PM

    Good to know Mr Fantastic sounds like he's really into you, tho. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems to me like bad news items the second and third are only really bad if you don't have the goods to back it up. Or, you know, if you also chose that day to wear you're sparkly underpants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look SuperCute everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just live my relationship status blank. Peepz are too nosey as it is!

    ReplyDelete