Monday, February 01, 2010

Weekend Update: Mr. Fantastic Edition

0201100810.jpgGood Morning, Kittens. I'm trying a new thing and posting a photo via an email posting. Since, I can't view my blog at work, would someone be so kind as to let me know (either via comment or personal email) if it worked? Thx.

My weekend was SuperFuntastic! Friday night, I did nothing. Yay. I went to bed early. Yay!

On Saturday, I got up, did a little cleaning, and headed to the grocery store (in the snow!). Mr. Fantastic called to say he was running late (we were to meet at noon), so I headed to Adega to make some wine purchases and eat a plate of eggplant fries. Yumz.

Mr. Fantastic met me there around 12:30ish. He had a bite to eat and we trudged through the snow back to my place ... we blobbed on the sofa, talking and watching movies (and "watching movies"). That evening, with the snow still falling, we decided to eat in rather than braving the elements to eat in Downtown Silver Spring. I made black bean chili and rice. We drank wine.

Later, K-factor and the Canadian came over to watch Lara Croft Tomb Raider (and drink Cava). After they left, we watched Harry Potter 6 and went to bed.

Bed time was fun.

Sunday morning bed time was fun too. *wink wink*

Of course, it was cold out so I cancelled my plans to head into the District. Instead, we blobbed on the sofa and watched movies. Later in the afternoon, we headed up to Tomokito's for some wine and hanging out with the Baby Hana.

After the wine, we headed back downstairs and ordered pizza. Mmm. Pizza.

He left around 8:30. I did a few little chores and then went to bed (alone. *le sigh*).

Today is going to be SuperBusy at work (if I can get motivated and stop thinking about Mr. Fantastic). Tomorrow will be busy too, but I may be treating myself to a sleepover at his place afterwards. *hehe*

Have a great Monday! *smooches*

7 comments:

  1. A weekend with that much movie watching and "movie watching" with a new beau and fresh snow - that's a recipe for a perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whore.

    Yay! So glad Mr. Fantastic is working out. Does he have stretchy appendages like his namesake in the Fantastic Four? Wait, don't answer that.

    Oh, and at least on my end, no, the photo posting from your email did not work properly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rn terri12:05 PM

    I could view the photo, school boy chic--very cute! Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You having an excellent date-weekend is almost as good as me having one. Since I don't have any prospects, I shall live vicariously through you and your Mr. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I surmised from your scarcity online over the weekend that things were going well. Sounds like a pretty much perfect weekend. Huzzah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blobbing around is one of my favo tingz in the entire world. Too bad Mr. Pasteeeeeeelnick likezzz to constantly be on the GOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete