Wednesday, February 03, 2010

My Kingdom for an Egg and Cheese Biscuit

Good Morning, Kittens!
 
What a day yesterday, huh?  I am exhausted.
 
After work, I headed over to Mr. Fantastic's house.  We watched a Star Trek: the Next Generation marathon on his HUGE TV.  Then, we ordered chinese take out from Mr. Chen's Organic.  Yum Yum Yum!
 
Then, it started to snow.  And we watched that (and had teh secks).  And, then we watched "The Devil Wears Prada" and had more of teh secks.
 
And, then we went to bed.  and, um, well, y'know ... *ahem*
 
And, then, I got up this morning and made him check the OPM website from his phone to see if work was cancelled.  It wasn't.  It wasn't even forking delayed for an hour or two.  So, after a little more *ahem* y'know ... we got up and I got ready for work.
 
He walked with me to the metro station.  So sweet.
 
But, yeah, so tired.
 
And I like him a lot.
 
*smooches*
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. aw, I have all sorts of butterflies for you.
    and my verification word is fugish. I hope that's not commentary on my outfit for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four times?

    Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What David said ... no wonder you're tired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walked you to the Metro Station??? OhmiGOD that is adorable! You make me all smiley with these posts!

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like very good news from a things-to-do-on-a-snowy-evening (*ahem*) POV. I think it's sweet, too. So sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete