Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Boots

Good Morning, Kittens.

Not that I need new snow boots (I have a rockin' pair of Doc Martens ... who knew they even made snow boots?), but I've spent the past week trolling Zappos ... I totes love these two pair:

Polo Ralph Lauren Ranger Sherling Rolldown

and

Polo Ralph Lauren Tavin Rolldown

If you had unlimited funds, which one would you buy? (and you can't say "both")

Lessee ... I am still snowbound in Adams Morgan. I left work last Friday at noon and haven't been back. And, I don't have to go back until Tuesday. Oddly enough, since I'm going a little stir crazy, I'm thinking about heading to the office later today or tomorrow. What up with that?

And, where is my NOOK? WHERE? It's been in Columbia, MD since February 9th according to the tracking website. Anyone want to drive out to Columbia? I hear the snow isn't bad there.

Yesterday, I did my taxes (partially. I realized I'm missing two forms). Which reminded me that I need to start organizing the 10% Refund Challenge. I'll be donating about $100 this year. Last year, 18 people donated a Grand Total of $2633. Let's do better this year :-) ... Details eventually.

Have a great day! *smooches*

5 comments:

  1. I'll do the refund challenge again (assuming I get a refund).

    ReplyDelete
  2. State refund just showed up in the bank today and federal shouldn't be far behind.

    Personally, I'd probably go with the second boot style, since they look more badass. 'Cause you know that's how I roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tavin Rolldown, definitely.

    Now that you have a job to go to, theoretically, once you can get out, it's kinda nice to actually go to it. Makes sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first pair look warmer, but i prefer the second pair - especially when they're rolled down. i think it's the red that attracts me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rn terri10:20 AM

    The Tavin Rolldown. Hot.

    ReplyDelete