Friday, February 12, 2010

Good Morning, Kittens.

I'm heading back to Silver Spring today. Yay! I am so ready to be home. Not that spending the entire week at Mr. Fantastic's has been bad. But, as Dorothy Gale said, "There's no place like home." I am sure Miss Isabella is getting lonely.

Yesterday, after blobbing around the apartment for a bit, we decided to go out for lunch. Margaritas, baby!

Then, we did a little shopping (chocolate!) and headed back to the apartment.

We watched movies and I ordered a pair of boots (which are supposed to be delivered today. Crazy!). Still no sign of my Nook though. I have emailed B&N service center to see what is up with that. The delivery tracker hasn't changed since 2AM February 9th. That is forked up.

No big weekend plans. Mr. Fantastic will be heading up to Silver Spring on Saturday night, I believe. I guess we will cook dinner on Valentine's Day. and that will be about it. Monday, even though it's a holiday, I may go to work. We shall see.

*smooches*

1 comment:

  1. I love the boots. I have my eye on a pair too, but I'm going to hit up City Sports to see if they are on sale there. If not, I'll wait it out to see if the Keen website puts them on sale. It's almost March, they should be paying us to clear out their inventories for them!!
    Travel safe and kiss that kitty right on her mouth for me!

    ReplyDelete