Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Today Was Busy

Good Afternoon, Kittens.
 
Here it is almost Go Home Time and I *finally* have a moment to fill you in on my life.
 
Yesterday, I had a conversation with a manager who instructed me to do something which I felt was slightly unethical.  I still did it (because I was told to); however, I am keeping records and my name is not on the project.  I don't think anything will come of it, but it made me feel slightly icky.
 
After work, I met Mr. Fantastic for dinner.  We went to Ulah Bistro on U Street.  I had the white bean vegetarian burger.  Nom.  And a martini.  And a glass of wine.  Tasty.  Although I was tempted to go back to his place for a bit, I had to head home.  Lots of things to do there.
 
I let the Guest Kitteh out of his room for awhile.  I checked email.  I washed dishes.  I contemplated various outfits for work today.  I *ahem* packed an overnight bag, and, then, I went to bed.
 
This morning, the nationwide manager of my program came for a site visit.  He and another gentleman helped me set up a database, which -once I learn to use it properly- will be very very helpful.  They were quite informative and friendly, but I was still a bit stressed out during their visit.
 
They left around 2:30 and I breathed a huge sigh of relief.  *SIGH*
 
Tonight, I am heading over to Mr. Fantastic's apartment for a little sleepover.  Should be a fun time.  SCGB has promised to visit my apartment to spend some quality time with the kittehs tonight.  He's so awesome.
 
And, it's supposed to snow tonight.  I wonder if it will?
 
Have a great rest of your day!  *smooches*

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:43 PM

    Reading about you feeling icky at the idea that you possibly did something unethical at work, I work in a bank and the controls are tight. But every-so-often, someone (a boss) will say "Can you let me borrow your keys? I have to go count the vault with Whatsherface" We are under STRICT INSTRUCTION to never trust anyone("even a boss"), because it will come back to quite possibly bite you in the hiney. FYI....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unethical stuff gives me anxiety and then I can't sleep and get overly paranoid that everyone is after me! Glad you're a much stronger person than I am!

    And hurray for you and your sleepovers and boyfriend(?).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleepovers were never that much fun when I was a kid. Thankfully I'm not a kid anymore. Enjoy!

    At work, document everything!!! Be careful. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete