Saturday, January 16, 2010

What Do Your Top 10 Most Played Songs Say About You?

Good afternoon, kittens.

So, I was looking at my Top 25 songs on my iTunes this morning ... and my 10 most played songs are:

1. Grace Kelly by Mika
2. Independence Day by Melanie C (remember? Sporty Spice?)
3. Dancing Queen by ABBA
4. Shoorah! Shoorah! by Betty Wright
5. The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss) by Cher
6. Cover Girl by RuPaul
7. Love Today by Mika
8. Take Me Home by Concrete Blonde
9. Jealous of My Boogie by RuPaul
10. Tayler, the Latte Boy by Kristin Chenowith

It would seem that my List says I'm GAY GAY GAY!

Have a great day! *smooches*

8 comments:

  1. you need your iTunes Top 25 list to tell you you were GAY GAY GAY???? Sweetie, you had but to ask. :)

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Lady Gaga? Not *that* gay then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now if only Mika would acknowledge he was gay, gay, gay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have four of these songs in my iTunes. Does this make me bi or just curious?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or FUN FUN FUN!

    I'm looking at my list. It's all stuff from the 70's. OLD OLD OLD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not including "American Idol" performances:

    1. "Thinking Of You" - Katy Perry
    2. "Jesus Christ" - Brand New
    3. "Today" - Joshua Radin
    4. "Crystal Ball" P!nk
    5. "Rescued" - Jack's Mannequin
    6. "Calm Under the Waves" - Maria Mena
    7. "Wake Up" - Coheed & Cambria
    8. "Hide and Seek" - Imogen Heap
    9. "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" - Death Cab For Cutie
    10. "Rehab" - Amy Winehouse


    Apparently I like to cry a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Take Me Home"!

    !!!!!!!!!

    (That makes me very happy.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only 'gay' song in my top 10 is a Britney song ("Gimme More")!

    ReplyDelete