Wednesday, January 13, 2010

License to Hustle

Good Evening, Kittens.

I posted this earlier on Twitter, but I don't think many people saw it ... and it's Too Good to Not Share Again.

This afternoon, I received an email from my company to update my corporate resume (um. ok. whatevs). As I was pondering how to describe my current job descriptionless job, I scrolled through to look at the rest of my resume.

And, that's when I saw this. (sorry for the link, but, when I tried to use the actual image, it came out super tiny. No idea why).

Yeah! You know you are jealous!

*wanders off singing Staying Alive*

P.S. I eventually learned that DISCO stands for Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office. Not quite as fun and/or interesting ...

8 comments:

  1. Dude, any kind of security clearance is badass. Without it, they won't even spit on your resume. Even if you are hot like me.


    Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:27 AM

    Wow. That is wonderful, VUBOQ!
    - scgb's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously want Disco clearance. And hair-band clearance, cuz I SO rocked the mall bangs, back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have SHOWTUNE clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wrote my first resume. No disco on it. But I did mention in "Skillz" that I have tons of pop culture knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. David just repainted my resume! Now I think I might have a chance of actually getting a full-time real person jerb [aka highly unlikely]!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I KNEW disco wasn't dead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am So. Totally. Jealous. Disco clearance? I bet you're the guy who tells us when the Homeland Security Alert level is mauve!

    ReplyDelete