Friday, January 08, 2010

Morning Email Posting

Good Morning, Kittens.
 
I wonder if there is away to get this email posting thing to publish pictures as well?  Hm ... Maybe I will experiment with that this weekend.  Anyway ...
 
My presentation yesterday went well ... once I had the chance to give it.  I was impressed with how clever I sounded.  My client seemed to like it.  The Colonel had some positive input.  So, overall, not too bad.
 
Last night, I had my third date with ScooterGuy.  We met in Georgetown and went to a Japanese restaurant, Hashi (Chopsticks).  I ordered kitsune udon (noodle soup with tofu and spinach).  Delicious.  He gave me a ride back to the closest Red Line station.  Fun date, but I'm not really sure where it's all going ... as GayProf queried me last night, no I haven't asked him.  That seems like one of those weird questions that can freak people out.  It's not like I am totally wanting to be in a long-term relationship with him, but knowing if having teh hot buttsecks in the near future is a possibility would be a good thing.  Otherwise, I might have to make a NYC Booty Call.
 
Tomokito's husband was having a birthday party last night.  Apparently, I was invited.  Hm.  Who knew?  It was kind of loud in my living room, but when I went to bed I couldn't hear anything.  Yay.
 
As I was heading to bed, I noticed a little snow flurrying ... this morning, there was probably just over an inch.  So in to work I came.  Woo.  Hoo.
 
No real weekend plans.  I have loads of house cleaning to do.  Plus, I have to work on some co-op Board stuff before our meeting on Monday night.  Fun times.
 
Have a great day!  *smooches*
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:49 AM

    is "the Colonel" a nickname or is he for real an army colonel?

    scgb's s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that NYC bootycall wouldn't involve Y. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just outta curiosity...are you ever scurrred that the guy you write about are goin' to find your site?!

    I am constantly terrified to write about most peepz in fear of them finding what I said and killing my azz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your presentation went well - and the third date, too : ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG 3rd date!! Awesome... I hope it goes right where you want it too.

    Wait! THAT came out wrong. Oh. Ummm. Well yanno what I meant!

    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking from recent experience, sometimes it's OK not to ask where things are going and just let them go where they will. Admittedly, many times in the past they've gone nowhere but that was probably for the best. But sometimes they end up in a wonderfully unexpected place. I'd vote for no pressure and no questions on direction for now. Sometimes if you push people for a response they back off even if they weren't intending to. Just my two cents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ScooterGuy?! I hope with all my heart that he is as awesome as Scooter Girl! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwc8Eo5XUEQ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Asking someone where things are going after a third date is always a mistake. If you want to have sex with him, invite him to your place for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. rn terri11:37 AM

    Congrats on the presentation going well!! And the 3rd date, woo hoo. Yeah, I wouldnt ask where it was going at this point... :)

    ReplyDelete