Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Good Evening, Kittens.

It's been a busy couple of days. Last night, Ray came over to visit with his kitty, Jasha. We ate leftover butternut squash lasagna. He left. I stayed up too late. And, this morning came too early.

Work has been busy. Two unexpected projects have been dropped in my lap. Plus, I am supposed to give a brief presentation at the full staff meeting tomorrow. Gah.

Then, today, the department (division?) I work in had "Staff Development" ... which consisted of lunch and a teamwork building activity. Unfortunately, even though I told the Executive Assistant that I am vegetarian. There were no vegetarian food options. I ate chips. And the meeting was just over 3 hours long.

I wasn't able to eat anything until around 3:45PM. Fortunately, one of my co-workers had some leftover vegetarian chili to share. Hurrah.

There's co-op drama as well ... mostly concerning the co-op fee increase. Ugh. The emails are flying. I will be *so* glad to be off the Board (as of January 19th! YAY!).

I am eating frozen pizza, drinking wine, and listening to Lady Gaga. It's good to be home.

(On the plus side, I have a date with ScooterGuy tomorrow after work.)

Have a great evening! *smooches*

2 comments:

  1. See, if I were you, and had more balls than I actually do, I'd get up in the middle of the meeting and state matter-of-factly "I'm going out to get some food since no one provided vegetarian options" and then just walk right out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did the presentation go?
    How did the date go?
    Nosy, aren't I?

    ReplyDelete