Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jaleo Jaleo

Good Morning, Kittens!
 
Yesterday, after work, I met up with the fabulous Alwyn (and her gorgeous family) at my favorite DC restaurant, Jaleo.  Many laughs ... Lots of tapas ... And too much sangria were had.
 
And, then, I went home to bed.
 
Good times.
 
Today, in celebration of the Summer Solstice, I am going to do laundry. And maybe have a cocktail.  I found a recipe for one which sounds delightfully summery, the Sunday Confession:
 
-1 oz white tequila
-1 oz limoncello
-1/2 oz lemon juice
-ginger beer
 
Build in ice-filled Collins glass. Stir and top with ginger beer.  Garnish with lemon wedge.
 
Doesn't that sound super refreshing?
 
Have a great day!  Enjoy the sunshine (if it's sunshining where you are).
*smooches*
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. YUM. I like 2oz vodka, 1oz limoncello, topped with club soda.
    "too much" sangria? I think that's a typo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am only seeing sunshine if that is the name of a cocktail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did laundry too! Please make me three of those cocktails.

    ReplyDelete