Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Force You to Look at More Pottery

Good morning, kittens!

Last night was pottery class and -Surprise! Surprise!- some of my work from the Spring session had actually been fired. *w00t!*

I'm fairly pleased with how these came out. The photos don't really do them justice. Oh, well...

Brown CannisterBrown Cannister/Cookie Jar Thing ... It's about 6" tall. 5" wide.


BowlBowl ... 2" tall, 7" across.


Raised Platter 2Raised Platter ... 3" tall, 11" length, 5" width.


And, I guess that's about it.

Have a great day!
*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, dibs on the bowl! Unless it's already taken or promised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented. I can just see one of those tipsy turvy cakes on the raised platter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that canister would be lovely for tea. Such good work!

    ReplyDelete