Monday, June 13, 2011

12 of 12: June Edition

Good Afternoon, Kittens.

What a SuperFun Weekend! I had almost convinced myself not to go to the Pride Parade (too hot!), but I'm so glad I did. I got to hang out with Polt and His Posse of Hot Womenz! So. Much. Fun.

On Sunday, I skipped the Street Festival (too hot!), but still managed to have a good time.

It's been AGES since I've written a 12 of 12 post. BUT, I managed to take some photos. At some point, I should fill you in on *all* the excitement of the weekend, but -for now- this will have to do ...

Homophobia is Gay


Pretty flower garden on the walk to Downtown Silver Spring


I returned the Penguins


Pretty flowers on the walk back home


Naptime with Miss Isabella


Silver Spring Metro. On my way to a rooftop party


The View from the top


Brianna gets too friendly


with Mike (Who Makes Cakes)


The View a little later


On the walk home


Miss Isabella is all "where have you been?"

And, that, my dears, was my 12th of June. Hope you are having a great day!
*SMOOCHES*

6 comments:

  1. Too bad about the Penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...a nighttime roof party with a view of the Capitol? How awesome. I need to walk in your circles. Should I get a pair of penguins then? :)

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  3. good choice about the Penguins. Cute, but not practical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still want to take Serge to DC. I now pronounce it your job to remind me of DC pride next May!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Brianna may not ever "friend" you, but not a bad trade-off for the "too friendly" moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll get over the Penguin thing. sigh. Those are cute pics of you and your friends : .

    ReplyDelete