12 of 12: June Edition
What a SuperFun Weekend! I had almost convinced myself not to go to the Pride Parade (too hot!), but I'm so glad I did. I got to hang out with Polt and His Posse of Hot Womenz! So. Much. Fun.
On Sunday, I skipped the Street Festival (too hot!), but still managed to have a good time.
It's been AGES since I've written a 12 of 12 post. BUT, I managed to take some photos. At some point, I should fill you in on *all* the excitement of the weekend, but -for now- this will have to do ...












And, that, my dears, was my 12th of June. Hope you are having a great day!
*SMOOCHES*
*SMOOCHES*
Too bad about the Penguins.
ReplyDeleteWow...a nighttime roof party with a view of the Capitol? How awesome. I need to walk in your circles. Should I get a pair of penguins then? :)
ReplyDeleteHUGS...
good choice about the Penguins. Cute, but not practical.
ReplyDeleteI still want to take Serge to DC. I now pronounce it your job to remind me of DC pride next May!
ReplyDeleteWell, Brianna may not ever "friend" you, but not a bad trade-off for the "too friendly" moment.
ReplyDeleteI'll get over the Penguin thing. sigh. Those are cute pics of you and your friends : .
ReplyDelete