Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Update: R&R Edition

Good Morning, Kittens!
 
I had a rather relaxing weekend.  Friday afternoon, I left work early (and got a ride home from a co-worker.  yay).  I took my drugs and took a nap.  And I blobbed on the sofa.
 
Saturday, I did even more blobbing on the sofa.  My company sent me these very beautiful flowers ... Around 630, Mike (Who Makes Cakes) came over and Tomokito and her family came down.  We ate pizza and drank beer.  And watched a DVD.  And folded paper cranes (for each crane, a foundation is donating $2 to Japanese tsunami/earthquake reconstruction).
 
Sunday, I went to the pottery studio ... but the student worker didn't show up.  Which pissed me off.  I hope the bowl I made two weeks ago is not all dried out.  Around 2PM, I met SCGB and we went to IKEA to look at kitchens.  I saw some things I liked. 
 
Later that evening, another neighbor dropped by with some tulips.  Aw.  Cute.  I *heart* tulips.  And, then, K-Factor and I went to Mi Rancho for dinner.  Nom.  After dinner, we had cupcakes with SCGB at her place and watched Disappointing Gay Best Friend and Sassy Gay Friend on the youtubez.  Good times.
 
And, now, I'm back at work.  Ugh.  At least I can get my contacts in now.  Yay!
 
Have a great day!
*smooches*

1 comment:

  1. Pretty flowers. The bruise is looking much better.

    ReplyDelete