Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It Is Still Not Thursday. Just an FYI.

Good afternoon, Kittens.
 
Busy busy morning here at the Work Site.  Plus, it was super-warm last night in my apartment, so I didn't sleep well ... not to mention that a gaggle of Ethiopians decided to have a little Midnight Party at the bus stop directly beneath my window.  Seriously?  Who does that?
 
Last night was not all that exciting.  After work, I went for a 3.5 mile run. It was hot.  And the pollen and bugs flying about made breathing very difficult.  Not a good way to exercise.
 
Although, prior to running my blood pressure was like 137/80-something and, after getting home and cooling down, it was 122/90 ... or something like that. 
 
I didn't feel like cooking, so I made a veggie burger.  And a martini.
 
I chatted a bit with J.  Have I mentioned that he's SuperCute?
And I have a third date with him on Thursday?
I have?
Hmmmm ...
 
Today, after work, I will do Laundry.  And Clean.
B/c I have a VIP guest visiting this weekend.  No, not J.
David!  Yay!
And he deserves a clean(ish) house.
 
Have a great rest of the day!
*smooches*

5 comments:

  1. Here's hoping your third date goes better than mine did. Looking forward to Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love David. Love you. I need your address so I can get that shirt to you. It's wrinkled, but I know you know how to fix that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo for Ethiopian bus stop parties. Yay for David coming to visit. Have a great day. Tomorrow is Thursday. Double yay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best parties are at bus stops, or so I hear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time with J. And with David, too, of course.

    ReplyDelete