Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oh, Right. The Date.

Good Afternoon, Kittens.
 
So, right.  I had a date the other night.  It went very well.  He is quite good looking.  And an English Literature teacher.  And sort of youngish (29).  And tall.  And thin.  And he likes a drink (or two).  And, the date ended with him asking if we could go out again (which we are going to do on Saturday ... but only if you define "going out" as "watching DVDs and having cocktails at his place").   Anyway, did I mention that he's cute?
 
Other than that, thing have been plodding along as usual ... the bruise is healing.  The hair has been re-blonded.  I've been on a veggie corndog eating binge the past few days.  This morning I had an echocardiogram. Tonight, I am doing laundry.  And, tomorrow, I have an appointment with an Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor (aka an Otolaryngologist ... which must be why we call them ENTs.  Much. easier. to. pronounce).
 
My new iPhone was delivered yesterday, but I wasn't home to receive it.  Hopefully, it will be redelivered today. 
 
And, I guess that's about it.
Have a groovilicious day!
*smooches*

1 comment:

  1. yay date!

    mmmm v.c.d!

    I just ate a veggie burger topped with egg, avocado, aged cheddar, lettuce, and tomato. I have no business eating vcd's but it sounds delish right now.

    ReplyDelete