Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Teeths and Stuff

Good Afternoon, Kittens.
 
So many exciting things have happened recently.
 
1. I have finished my round of antibiotics.  Hello, Martini Time!
2. I went to my penultimate pottery class.  I glazed two pieces and trimmed a bowl and made a handbuilt containery-thing.
3. I went to the dentist this morning.  My teeths seem to be fine from the assault, but I may need a root canal.  The doctor thinks the damage happened a long time ago, maybe a childhood accident (I did fall face first off the top of a sliding board when I was about 7).  I have to make an appointment with an endontist.  Doesn't that sound like fun?
4. I am extremely annoyed right now.  My boss, who denied my work trip to Dallas because he said we didn't have the money (even though their was money put specifically in the contract for that trip), is now letting two of my co-workers go to Las Vegas.  WTF?  Tomorrow -because I need to cool off-, I am going to submit a request to go to a conference an energy conference in August. 
5. Tonight is going to be a fun night of cleaning, because I have a friend coming to visit this weekend.  I thought she was coming on Friday, but she told me yesterday she will be here on Thursday. Gack!
6. Doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon.  Good times.
 
Have a great day!
*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Is that energy whoziwhatzits in dallas? August in Texas would suck, but you could meet up with your Texas 'friend'. :)

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayz you! How brazen of you to blog openly of your other girlfriends...wait til I tell those other bitches you are cheating on us!

    Well, I think you are going to have an *awesome* rest of the week....

    Keep on healing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the August conference isn't in TexAss. That would lead to a melted VUBOQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping that your energy conference is in St. Lucia, which I hear has become a model center of energy efficiency. You may quote me as a source.

    ReplyDelete