Thursday, April 07, 2011

How Did It Get to Be Thursday Already?

Good morning, soft kittens, warm kittens, little balls of fur!

I am at work this morning. How did that happen?

I think I am only going to stay until lunchtime-ish though. And,
really, I only came in to use the phone *winks*.

So, lessee, what is new? Hm. My hearing has returned in my right
ear. Hurrah! And the swelling over all is generally less. I still
have the rockin' bruises though. And my teeth are still numb, which
makes biting/chewing a total adventure.

Thank you all for your kind comments. I did want to clarify a few
things ... but now I can't remember what they were. I will try to
guess ... (1) is that I am in pain. I am not. Luckily, I am a cold
unfeeling bastard with (apparently) no pain receptors in my face. So,
besides a little headache and some weird twitching random pain in my
jaw, I am pain free. Huzzah! I don't like pain. So, that makes me
happy. (2) is that this was a hate crime. I don't know if anyone
left a comment to that effect, but several people have emailed
concerning it. It wasn't. At least, no inappropriate comments were
made while the shit was being beat out of my face.

If you have any other questions, please let me know. I will be happy
to forget what your questions were and answer questions that were
never asked. That's just the kind of guy I am.

I guess that's about it. Have a great day!
*smooches*

7 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better and you can hear me now. I think though after something like that easing back into work is good. Even if you aren't in pain your body still needs time to heal. Mojo for the teeth/jaw situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also glad that your hearing has returned. It won't be long before you are feeling like your usual sparkly self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to hear you're healing quickly. That is some shiner you have - but you rock the black and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always finding the silverest of linings in the darkest of clouds, that's our lil VUBOQ! Continuing healing quickly, my friend.

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were my questions in my brain.

    I'm glad to hear the answers.

    Although, keeping yourself slim and gorgeous says to bad guys "I'm an easy take down". I think it is more a crime against body type than sexual preference.

    Hmm, maybe I can get some grant money to look into this phenom...

    Put my sociology and criminal justice degrees into good use or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are healing well. Hope it is not a hate crime either when we go all Charlie Sheen on those B@$Turds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are feeling better today and that you have a great weekend. Maybe when Bossy comes back she can come and help you heal? Adding cheesteaks to your face or sumthin.
    Ruth
    PS I think it was more of a you have a phone we want it.. or was it your IPAD?

    ReplyDelete