Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend Update: Inside Edition

Good morning, Kittens.
 
Happy Monday.  It's the first time in nearly a month that I've had to work on a Monday.  So. Unfair.  At least, unlike some of my co-workers, I have working internets.  Yay!
 
So, Friday, our boss let us leave at 4PM.  I stopped by the wine shop and the Whole Foods on the way home, and that was the last I saw of the Great Out of Doors until this morning.  Friday night, I watched 3:10 to Yuma and started knitting a sock. 
 
Saturday, I knat.  And Tomokito and SCGB came down for drinks.  Then, I knat more.  And, I may have napped.  I also cooked brussels sprouts.
 
This is what I knat.  It's going to be a sock.  Eventually.
 
Sunday, there was the potential for a coffee date, but he postponed (We are currently rescheduled for Thursday).  So, I watched DVDs.  And knat.  And ironed a lot of shirts.
 
I may have napped as well.
 
Mostly, this was my recover from the awful cold weekend.  And I do feel a lot better.  Hurrah. Still a bit snotty/phlegmy/mucous-filled.  But not too bad. 
 
Hope you had a more eventful weekend than I!
Have a great day!
*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. rn terri10:24 AM

    Love your color on the sock. My weekend was on the blah side.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, my weekend was even slightly more boring although I did leave the house Sunday, against my will. I love the purple color with the little flecks. Looks like it will be a lovely sock.

    Yay for internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the immortal words of Pearl Bailey, "I sure thank my creator for the great indoors."

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cool sock. It reminds me of confetti. Party socks!

    I wish I could knit. Just so I could say "I knat."

    ReplyDelete