Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weekend Update: All Sorts of Mischief Edition

Good morning, Kittens!
And Happy Tuesday.  I am back at the work after a SuperFun 3-Day Weekend Extravaganza!  YAY!
Friday, after work, I met SuperCute Former Blogger, Kris, one of his friends, and UberSuperCute Guy (who needs a new nickname because typing so many SuperCutes is becoming tiresome.  What about "Pond-Scum Sucking Dirtbag?"  HAHA!  I kid.  I tease.  I jest. He is still UberSuperCute) at Nellie's for Happy Hour.  SCGB was there with some of his grad school friends.  We had a good time.  I drank too much.  And, so did Kris.  *hehe*  After pouring Kris into a cab, I headed back to Silver Spring and my soft warm bed. 
Saturday morning.  Very.  Hung. Over.  But, I had a lot to do.  Grocery shopping.  Ironing.  Packing. And getting ready for SCGB's Graduation Party.  At the Giant, I bought the fixins for a "healthy" trail mix.  See? It may have some junk foods in it, but it'll be better than eating a bag of cheetos every day when the 4PM munchies strike.
SCGB's party was wicked fun. Good turn out. Lots of beer.  Amusing Drunk Girl. Yummy architecturally shaped sugar cookies.  I left the party around 11 or so, because I had a 10AM bus to catch on Sunday morning.
Which I did.  I made a quick trip up to the City of Brotherly Love to visit the SuperFantastic Blogger, Bossy, and her family.  It was an awesome good time.  Lots of booze.  Lots of food.  Lots of TV.  Which, come to think of it, is how I usually spend my weekends at home.  This time, I was in another city with different (but just as fun) people!  After watching Mommie Dearest and eating a fabulous dinner of fettuccine with cream sauce and mushrooms, we watched *almost* the entire season of The Big C.  which was amazing.  No one tell me how the season ends though.  I have to figure out how I can catch the last two episodes.
The next day, we had plans to hang out with Lora, but -unfortunately- her son was sick.  Wah.  Instead, Bossy and I headed to the Mall.  Yep.  Shopping.  Good times.  I found a cute pair of black Ben Sherman slim cut dress pants.  But, here's a tip:  Never try on slim cut pants after two days of non-stop boozing and eating.  The pants were not purchased.
Then, after a quick glass of wine at the bar in the 30th St. Station, I hopped on the MegaBus, scoring the much-coveted upper deck front seat (again!) and headed home.  AND, there was eye candy!
I got home around 8:30PM.  Had a quick bite to eat.  Tomokito came down for a drink.  I rushed around trying to get ready for today, and, then, I hit the hay.  Of course, soon as I was about to fall asleep, my phone rang.  It's a New Guy I've been chatting with for a couple of weeks.  We are (finally) going to have a quick meet-and-greet date on Wednesday after work. Yay.
And, that, my dear kittens, was my weekend.  I am exhausted (and I feel like I might be coming down with a cold.  ugh).
Have a great day!


  1. Did you ever see a doctor?

  2. rn terri1:04 PM

    Yeah, have you had any luck finding a doctor? Busy weekend!

  3. the eye candy makes a bustrip worth it! I see an empty seat next to him, perhaps you could have moved and struck up a conversation...and other things and made the trip MUCH more interesting!! :)

    Glad you had a fun time!