Friday, January 21, 2011

Anticipation of Fun

Good morning, Kittens.
 
And Happy Friday.  One of us had a Very Difficult time getting out of bed this morning.  *ugh*
 
Not much new and exciting has happened the past few days.  On Wednesday, I did laundry.  Oooh.  Fun.  And, then, SCGB came down for a couple of drinks.  Someone may have over-bourboned it, because Thursday morning was a bit fuzzy.
 
Thursday, I had a kind of important meeting in which I presented a couple of ideas for feedback.  I am slowly coming to realize that the people I work for have difficulty with the comprehension of questions.  It is annoying, and I feel like I am always thinking "that's not what I asked" when they attempt an answer.  I left work a little early for a very important meeting ... with the Colornatrix.  Here is an after shot (taken this morning).  Once re-blonded, I met Mike (Who Makes Cakes) for dinner at Guapos.  Mmmm.  Tex-Mex.  Tasty.
 
Today, after work, I am meeting some friends for happy hour at Nellie's.  UberSuperCute Guy may be there.  As will the SuperCute Former Blogger, Kris.  And maybe Mike (Who Makes Cakes), Tomokito, and SCGB.  Lots of maybes.  But it will still be fun no matter who shows up! 
 
Saturday, I will go to the gym and, then, in the evening, I will attend SCGB's Graduation Party.  yay!  And, early on Sunday morning, I depart on a Very Special Road Trip.  Stay tuned to twitter and facebook for all the exciting updates.
 
Have a wonderful day and a funtabulous weekend.
*smooches*
 
 

4 comments:

  1. rn terri10:47 AM

    Sounds like fun times! I am just so glad it is Friday! Pinot Grigio here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you could see me this morning as I struggled to get out of bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oboy, a secret road trip! Can't wait to create the details. Uh, Bossy means, "hear" the details. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so many road trips I think you spend more time away from your place than you do there!

    Totally jealous, am I!

    HUGS....

    ReplyDelete