Oh, Hai. I Can Haz Werkz
Good morning, Kittens.
I am at work. Yes, I pulled myself out of my sickbed and managed to crawl to the office. Where I discovered most of the people in my wing don't have internet. And won't have it for at least a week.
Luckily (and weirdly), one co-worker and I do have working internet. The rest of my office doesn't. Oh, well.
Lessee. Yesterday, I lounged on the sofa and napped. And watched DVDs. After much consideration, I decided not to re-cast on the sweater I frogged the other day. Instead, I cast on a sock using this cute brown tweedy yarn. I am going to knit the entire sock as a 2x2 rib. Once I get a little more knat, I will take a picture for you.
I don't have many exciting weekend plans. Tonight, after stopping by Whole Foods to replenish my juice and veggie supply, I am going to knit and watch 3:10 to Yuma (the remake, not the original). Saturday, I may try to make it to the gym (I haven't been in 2 weeks!). And, on Sunday morning, I may have a coffee date (because I cancelled our previous drinks date b/c I was sick and it was snowy).
And, that's about it.
Happy Friday!
*smooches*
Lucky you with internet. Have a good weekend and hope you are feeling 100% soon.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous weekend and get well!
ReplyDelete