Friday, January 28, 2011

Oh, Hai. I Can Haz Werkz

Good morning, Kittens.
 
I am at work.  Yes, I pulled myself out of my sickbed and managed to crawl to the office.  Where I discovered most of the people in my wing don't have internet.  And won't have it for at least a week.
 
Luckily (and weirdly), one co-worker and I do have working internet.  The rest of my office doesn't.  Oh, well.
 
Lessee.  Yesterday, I lounged on the sofa and napped.  And watched DVDs. After much consideration, I decided not to re-cast on the sweater I frogged the other day.  Instead, I cast on a sock using this cute brown tweedy yarn.  I am going to knit the entire sock as a 2x2 rib.  Once I get a little more knat, I will take a picture for you.
 
I don't have many exciting weekend plans.  Tonight, after stopping by Whole Foods to replenish my juice and veggie supply, I am going to knit and watch 3:10 to Yuma (the remake, not the original).  Saturday, I may try to make it to the gym (I haven't been in 2 weeks!).  And, on Sunday morning, I may have a coffee date (because I cancelled our previous drinks date b/c I was sick and it was snowy).
 
And, that's about it.
Happy Friday!
*smooches*

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you with internet. Have a good weekend and hope you are feeling 100% soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rn terri11:57 AM

    Have a fabulous weekend and get well!

    ReplyDelete