Tuesday, December 07, 2010

I Love My Mondays Off

Good morning, Kittens!
 
Let me just tell you, after such a crazy boozy weekend, it is sooooo good to be back at work.  *cough*  *dies*
 
Yesterday was a totally awesome day.  I had intended to catch an early showing of Harry Potter 7(a); however, my booze-adled body did not want to move off of the sofa.  Instead, I met Ray for a late lunch at Matchbox.  Mmmm.  Delicious.  Then, we did a little shopping.  I returned a cardigan and got a new belt.  I have been without a decent brown belt for about a month. I considered buying some new pants but decided to wait 'til after Xmas.  Ray and I also looked for a menorah for my office's multi-cultural holiday display.  I couldn't find one ... although the singing/dancing plush rabbi (for only $7) was tempting.
 
Then, I headed home.  I checked a few places in Silver Spring for the menorah, but I was not successful in my quest.  Once home, I did a little housework and, then, around 7 Mike (Who Makes Cakes) came over.  He wanted to copy my Burlesque soundtrack.  He brought Baja Fresh for dinner.  Mmmmm.  Baja Fresh.  Later, SCGB and K-Factor came down for drinks.  They all left around 10 and I went to bed.  Bed is good.
 
Today, I have to leave work a little early for an "appointment."  A hair appointment!  Yay!  Time to be reblonded!  So happy.
 
And, that's all the news I have.  Have a great day!
*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. rn terri10:51 AM

    Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend. I had to catch up on the last few days because your blog was "banned" on my work computer! Wish I could get some Mondays off! Have fun at your appointment, is it one of those places that serves you wine while you get beautified?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Menorahs are surprisingly difficult to locate. I remember several years ago needing one for a guy that I (was very briefly) seeing (Not sure the "relationship" made it to the 6th candle). It took some work to locate one that was tasteful.

    ReplyDelete