I Love My Mondays Off
Good morning, Kittens!
Let me just tell you, after such a crazy boozy weekend, it is sooooo good to be back at work. *cough* *dies*
Yesterday was a totally awesome day. I had intended to catch an early showing of Harry Potter 7(a); however, my booze-adled body did not want to move off of the sofa. Instead, I met Ray for a late lunch at Matchbox. Mmmm. Delicious. Then, we did a little shopping. I returned a cardigan and got a new belt. I have been without a decent brown belt for about a month. I considered buying some new pants but decided to wait 'til after Xmas. Ray and I also looked for a menorah for my office's multi-cultural holiday display. I couldn't find one ... although the singing/dancing plush rabbi (for only $7) was tempting.
Then, I headed home. I checked a few places in Silver Spring for the menorah, but I was not successful in my quest. Once home, I did a little housework and, then, around 7 Mike (Who Makes Cakes) came over. He wanted to copy my Burlesque soundtrack. He brought Baja Fresh for dinner. Mmmmm. Baja Fresh. Later, SCGB and K-Factor came down for drinks. They all left around 10 and I went to bed. Bed is good.
Today, I have to leave work a little early for an "appointment." A hair appointment! Yay! Time to be reblonded! So happy.
And, that's all the news I have. Have a great day!
*smooches*
Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend. I had to catch up on the last few days because your blog was "banned" on my work computer! Wish I could get some Mondays off! Have fun at your appointment, is it one of those places that serves you wine while you get beautified?
ReplyDeleteMenorahs are surprisingly difficult to locate. I remember several years ago needing one for a guy that I (was very briefly) seeing (Not sure the "relationship" made it to the 6th candle). It took some work to locate one that was tasteful.
ReplyDelete