Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last Post of the Year

Good morning, kittens!
 
Today, after work, I am boarding a bus for my fifth (!) and final trip to the Big Apple this year.  I'll be crashing at Jake's Penthouse in the Sky, and we'll be attending a New Year's Eve Party with David.  Other than that, I don't have plans.  I would like to meet up with some other friends, but I think it will depend on the weather and if the Mountains of Snow have been successfully cleared.  I also hope to make a pilgrimage to the Mothership (aka UniQlo).  I am really not looking forward to the bus rides there and back.  Fingers crossed that there is no traffic.
 
This will be the first time in a very long time that I haven't spent the New Year in DC.  In fact, I can't remember the last time I was out of town for New Year's Eve ... Hm.  I will have to research to find out. 
 
Anyway, have a great and safe New Year.  I'll (possibly) be doing an End of Year post when I return, plus a breakdown of my New Year's Resolution. 
 
*smooches*  and See you in 2011!

4 comments:

  1. Have a fun time and say hi to David for me. Hope your bus trip is uneventful. I would think tonight will be less busy than tomorrow. I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what are you gonna buy me at UniQlo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot believe that we won't get at least one more in 2010.....

    Best Wishes for the New Year....happy and safe travels to and from. 2011 will be awesome since we are aged and know all that shit.
    xoxoxoxo ~ see you soon in the D ~

    ReplyDelete