Wednesday, December 01, 2010

I Force You to Look at My Pottery

Good Morning, Kittens.

Yesterday was quite CRAY-ZEEEE! I had to take part in a meeting in which I was to give my quarterly presentation to the 1-star and 2-star generals. About an hour before the meeting, I decided to make some minor changes to my slides. I went to the shared file and -somehow- my slides had been replaced with the slides from a previous meeting. Um. GAH! PANIC!

I fixed the slides. Spoke to a few people, but was not 100% confidant my fixed slides would show up at the meeting. Fortunately, they did. And, my presentation was, to quote the Administrative Assistant, "spectacular."

I know. I am amazing. Or, at least, I know how to give Good Presentation.

For the rest of the day, I worked on a few other ongoing projects. Deadlines! Approaching! ACK!

Once home, I took pictures of my pottery. Here are some:

Mug:

fallpottery2010 019It is very similar-looking to this mug. I may give them both to the Colornatrix for her Xmas Present.


Oval Bowl:

fallpottery2010 018I may keep this. Or I may not.


Ugly Little Round Vase:

fallpottery2010 013Note to self: Warm Jade + Black Glaze = Ew.


The rest of the pottery I picked up are wedding gifts. You will see them after they've been gifted. Maybe.

One of which will be gifted after work today ... Stay tuned for that little surprise :-)

Have a great day! *smooches*

3 comments:

  1. Even if you aren't happy with the color, I really like the shape of the last vase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, I love the ugly little vase! Shape AND color. It's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little vase. It needs a spider to sing it's praises. "Some vase". I think it's cute.
    And congratulations on you presentation.

    ReplyDelete