Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday

Good Morning, Kittens!
 
Last night was SuperFun.  SCGB and I met our friends, Gayle and the Nuge at McGinty's. I had a small wedding gift to give them.  While waiting for them to arrive, Pub Trivia started.  SCGB and I thought "what the hell," and started playing.  Team Martini *ROCKED* the Pub Trivia.  Gayle and the Nuge arrived about halfway through and helped us to come in 4th place. YAY Team Martini!  The sad thing is that only 1 point separated us from 3rd Place (which would have been $15 off our tab).  Boo.
 
And, Gayle gave me this totes awesome hand-bedazzled martini shaker.  So cute and fun!  I didn't have time to snap a photo, but will try to do so in the next day or so. 
 
In other exciting news, StickSteven 2010 Year in Review is ready to be sent out.  Yay!  If you don't receive your copy either by email or through a facebook message, please let me know!  Also, the pdf file is pretty big, so if you can't open it, let me know and I'll send you the smaller jpg version.
 
Tonight, I am going to drag bingo with some people I met at CJ's SuperFantastic Holiday Party last weekend (which I forgot to mention in my wrap-up yesterday.  Apologies to CJ and his SuperFine Partner).  Someone may be dragging in a bit late to work tomorrow.  We shall see ...
 
I guess that's about it.  Have a great day!
*smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment