Thursday, December 23, 2010

Have Yourself a Merry Little [Generic Holiday]

Good morning, kittens!
 
And, it's finally arrived.  The last day of work before the Xmas Holiday.  I'll be flying to Greensboro tonight (around 10PM).  Woo hoo.  I'll be leaving for the airport after work.  It will get me there early, but it's better than going home first and leaving from there.
 
Meanwhile, look what I got from my co-worker: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enviroboi/5284973279/ ... Best Xmas Present EVER?  Hmmm.  Perhaps.
 
Last night was super exciting.  I did laundry and drank vodka.  And then one of the washing machines stopped working.  So I had to move all my sopping wet clothes into the other washing machine.  fun times.  Then, I packed my little suitcase.  And SCGB came down for some boozy eggnog. 
 
Then, I went to bed.
 
I doubt I will be updating much this weekend (if at all).  So for those of you who are celebrating, have a Merry Christmas.  For the rest of you, have a fabulous weekend.
 
*smooches* and *huggles*
 

8 comments:

  1. Yay! One more weekend until you make your final assult on the Big Apple which totally doesn't involve me because if it did I would have been featured in your StickSteven calendar but I wasn't so I obviously don't matter in your world! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels and have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wave to my family in Chapel Hill, will ya? Thanks! And happy generic holiday to you, too!

    -Dr. Liz (and not Fiona, who is chasing squirrels in her dreams right now...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have safe and efficient travels and a lovely time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas VUBOQ! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fabo holiday! You're rad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fun-filled holiday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Belated Christmas!

    I wanna watch Mad Men!

    ReplyDelete