It Happened On Night
Good morning, kittens.
This is the cute little face that greeted me this morning: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enviroboi/5283003830/. Awwwww. Poor sad hungry kitty.
Last night was Super FUN! I met SCGB and SuperCute Anthony (who we met last Saturday at CJ's Awesome Holiday Shindig) at Nellie's for Drag Bingo. The only problem is that (1) I drank too much and (2) I didn't eat enough. So, put that together and you have (1) me inappropriately drunk texting people and (2) very bad hangover this morning. Anyway, Anthony is SuperCute. Did I mention that? I may have a little crush. *sigh*
Also, Drag Bingo is LOUD. So we were yelling at each other all night. I am hoarse this morning.
But other than the hangover and the hoarseness and the residual drunk text embarassment, I am doing Great! It's my next-to-last day of work before I fly to NC for the holiday weekend.
Tonight will be SuperBusy, because I have to do a TON of laundry and I have to pack. And pick up my boots that are being repaired. And try to find a stuffed goat.
Good times.
Have a great day!
*smooches*
Did you at least win something at bingo? LOL Good luck with the goat thing.
ReplyDeleteYou drank too much? I am shocked. SHOCKED!
ReplyDeleteDrag bingo sounds like soo much fun. Happy packing!