Friday, December 03, 2010

Friday

Good Morning, Kittens.
 
This week seemed like it was never going to end.  Five-day work weeks coming off a four-day weekend are the WORST.  But, we made it!  Yay us!
 
I've got quite a bit to accomplish today at work.  Including finishing up an end-of-year report. 
 
After work, a co-worker and I are meeting up with our former "mentor" for happy hour.  She is no longer our mentor since she was laid off a few months ago. We're going somewhere in Alexandria.  Chadwicks?  Something like that.  In honor of journeying across the Potomac into Preppylandia, I wore this.  It's my own private Label Queen joke - I'm wearing four things Ben Sherman. (Five if you count that my manbag is also Ben Sherman): sweatshirt, shirt, belt, shoes.  I am actually kind of pleased how well the tie matches ... I stumbled across it in Marshalls the other day.
 
Tomorrow is my company's Holiday Party!  Since I will know about 5 people there (out of about 500 or so), I've invited the Perfect Date.  Which will make the even much more funner.  Srsly.
 
My other plans for the weekend include lots of cleaning, ironing, and possibly venturing down into the basement storage area to haul up my Xmas Decorations.  Purple! Tinsel! Tree!
 
And, I'm off on Monday!  Hurray for Flex Days!  I think I'm going to try to catch the Harry Potter movie and then go to the National Portrait Gallery.
 
Good times!
Have a great day and a fabulous weekend!
*smooches*
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I stumbled on you, and now I just can't look away. Hope that's okay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. zOMG, that ensemble is incredibly supercute! Mind if I borrow it sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous of your perfect date. Give her a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute for words. I love how your tie matches the lining of your jacket.

    Have a great time at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PURPLE! TINSEL!! TREE!!!!!

    SQUEEEEEEE!!!!

    I too have purple in my Christmas tree, which I shall be attempting to put up this evening!

    YAY!

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete