Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday Update: Teaser Edition

Good morning, Kittens.
 
I forgot to upload my pictures last night, so I'm not going to do my full-blown (*heh* "blown) holiday post until I get home tonight.  Until then, here's a little something to tide you over ...
 
A big whoops at Airport Security.
There was snow.  6-8 inches of it.
Lots of food.
Good presents. 
Not nearly enough booze.
And,
A delayed flight home.
 
Once home, SCGB picked me up at the airport.  yay!  So, I took him out to lunch.  We ate at Adega ... and drank a bottle of wine.  Back home, I took a long winter's nap.  And, then, SCGB and I met Mike (Who Makes Cakes) at McGinty's for Pub Trivia.  We got SPANKED.  BUT, our team did when a prize for best team name: FAUXpocalypse.
 
Not much going on today.  I need to do my year-end employee self-review (why, yes, I *did* do a FANTASTIC job).  Then, grocery shopping, ironing, and blogging.  Woo hoo!
 
Have a groovy day!
*smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment