Holiday Update: Teaser Edition
Good morning, Kittens.
I forgot to upload my pictures last night, so I'm not going to do my full-blown (*heh* "blown) holiday post until I get home tonight. Until then, here's a little something to tide you over ...
A big whoops at Airport Security.
There was snow. 6-8 inches of it.
Lots of food.
Good presents.
Not nearly enough booze.
And,
A delayed flight home.
Once home, SCGB picked me up at the airport. yay! So, I took him out to lunch. We ate at Adega ... and drank a bottle of wine. Back home, I took a long winter's nap. And, then, SCGB and I met Mike (Who Makes Cakes) at McGinty's for Pub Trivia. We got SPANKED. BUT, our team did when a prize for best team name: FAUXpocalypse.
Not much going on today. I need to do my year-end employee self-review (why, yes, I *did* do a FANTASTIC job). Then, grocery shopping, ironing, and blogging. Woo hoo!
Have a groovy day!
*smooches*
Comments
Post a Comment