Sunday, December 05, 2010

Weekend Update: Winter Gala Edition

Good afternoon, kittens.

Last night was my company's Winter Gala! Since I would know all of about 3 people (out of about 400), I invited the Fabulous ShallowGal to be my "date." Let's just say that, in a conservative company made up mostly of retired military, we caused a bit of confusion. She has kids? And a husband? And it's not you? Correct!

Can you spot the bad hairpiece?



Anyway, here are a few photos from the evening ... (one of us has a new camera that he still hasn't quite figured out) ...

Hmm...

Maybe a little better?
Almost there ...
Fourth time's the charm, no?
Anyway, the booze was good (and free!). The food was typical hotel ballroom fare. And, my hot date was the best! So all in all a pretty good evening.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'm off tomorrow too. Yayz!

*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. FREEEEE BOOZE?!?! LUCKY DUCKSTER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For free booze, I would have flown to D.C. to be your date. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete