Friday, August 05, 2011

TMI

Good Afternoon, Kittens!
 
It's Over-sharing Day in Vutopia ...
 
As you may recall, I recently (last Friday!) had outpatient surgery in which there was lots of scraping, cauterizing, soldering, slicing, dicing, and pulverizing in and around my Nether Regions.  Since that time, I participate every morning (and sometimes in the evening) in a fun activity that I like to call "Pooping While Screaming (PWS)."
 
Think Gollum ... It burnsssss.  It burnssss us.
 
So, this morning, I got up for my Morning Constitutional (PWS) and afterwards thought, "Hey.  That wasn't too bad.  Maybe I'm healing."
 
But about 15-20 minutes later, I felt a familiar urge. And the second time around?  Not really all that pleasant.  However, a soothing little sitz bath (look!  You're learning a new term!) later and all was well.  Yay!
 
Until about 15 minutes later, when someone had to go again.  AND, OMFG THE MOTHERFUCKING PAIN!  OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!
 
and OW.
 
Did I mention OW?
 
I realize that pooping 3 times in one morning might seem weird.  It certainly is unusual for me.  I assume it is some weird side effect from the surgery.  And, really, I am starting to hate mornings even more than usual.
 
So, yet again this weekend, I shall be eating lots of fiber and lounging on the sofa, knitting, reading, watching DVDs, not drinking, and PWS.  Good. Times.
 
(I do have a neighbor's Going Away Party to attend on Saturday Evening, though, so it's not all bad.)
 
And, there you have it.  Anyone else care to over-share?
 
Have a great day and weekend!
(Here's your Happy Thought of the Day:  You are not me.)
*smooches*

6 comments:

  1. Wow. Um. I don't think I have anything that would be anywhere near as interesting to share. However, I think I shall try to avoid the PWS adventures. You know that Benefiber powder can be put in just about anything, right? And they sell large canisters of it (hey... the spouse is on meds that require large amounts of fiber in his diet... I'm just saying...). Maybe you could debut the Benefiber martini? ;-)

    -Dr. Liz (not THAT kind of doctor, BTW, and most certainly not Fiona the dog, who has no issues with fiber or pooping.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, poop, that's sounds like no fun at all. Hope your shit gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my.... heal fast friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good lord - that sounds craptastic! Hope things move along more smoothly and painlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:15 PM

    Sorry.....sounds like epesiotomy kind of funz!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been away too long! Sorry about the PWS episodes. I trust those are a thing of the past by now. Does it make me a bad person that I was giggling reading this?

    ReplyDelete