Thursday, August 11, 2011

Overdone

Good morning, Kittens.
 
I think I may have overdone it yesterday, because today is Super Owie.  I was awake from about midnight to 4AM this morning (and decided to sleep in and be late to work).
 
Yesterday, one of my co-workers brought in his 3-year-old.  Ugh.  I could only take so much of the Wiggles.  So, I got some stuff together and did some walk through inspections throughout the building.  Lots of walking.  Lots of stairs.  Possibly a mistake.  On the plus side, I did find this sign.
 
I actually started to feel bad towards the end of the day and left work around 4.
 
Went home.  Took a nap.  Did some laundry.  Cancelled my "The Help" date with C. Went to bed.
 
Tonight, when I get home, I have to pack for my weekend trip to NC.  Fun.
 
and, that's about it.
Have a great day.
*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for weekend trips to NC! I'm flying down there Sunday night for a few days. Boo for not overlapping so we can meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran across this article bookmarked and i definitely beloved things i browse. will certainly save it as well together with look at your current some other content pieces down the track.

    ReplyDelete