Friday, August 12, 2011

Leaving On a Jet Plane

Good Afternoon, Kittens.
 
And, it's Friday.  Friday.  Yesterday was Thursday.  And I didn't do much of anything.  I did manage to pack for my trip to NC.  The entire family (all 4 of us) is gathering in Greensboro to celebrate my mother's 70th birthday.
 
I can't say I am all that excited about it.  I mean, it will be good to see the family; however, I am still kind of tired and achy and gross from the surgery.  I don't know how much fun I will be.  I guess we will find out.  Fingers crossed that the parents are chill in the mornings, because that is when I feel the worst.  I probably should warn them.
 
On the plus side, I will be having lunch on Saturday with a couple of college friends.  That will be cool.  AND, I will have some new Ralph Lauren shirts waiting for me.  Yay for having a brother in his employ. 
 
And, that's about it.  My flight is at 745 tonight.  Everyone send Clear Skies thoughts around that time. 
 
Have a great weekend!  I'll be back home on Monday!
*smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment